St. Ignatius of Loyola Spiritual Awareness Bracelet by My Saint My Hero
This bracelet is a tool for self-examination that deepens our consciousness of God’s movements in our lives. 500 years ago, St. Ignatius of Loyola was inspired by the Holy Spirit to create a guide for all to fall deeper in love with God and to feel His love in a real and tangible way. St. Ignatius called it a Spiritual Awakening and created a 5-step daily exercise as a part of this awakening. Wear this bracelet as a reminder to practice this spiritual exercise daily — in the morning and in the evening. Begin each day with the five beads next to the gold St. Benedict Medal, and as one prays each of the daily steps of the Examen, move a bead to the silver St. Benedict Medal. In the evening, as one prays each step, move the beads back to the gold St. Benedict Medal.
A percentage of the proceeds of each bracelet goes to support the Loyola Institute for Spirituality.
- For Men and Women – adjustable bracelet cording which opens to 9.5"
- Handwoven in Medjugorje, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 5 genuine hematite 6mm gemstones. Natural gemstones vary slightly
- Silver and gold-tone Benedictine Medals of protection, silver-tone St. Ignatius medal, and "blessed" tag
- Medals made in Italy
- On an inspirational card with a guide to the Daily Exercise