St. Amos, a “saint for the people,” was sent from God to create unity among diversity, restore peace and dignity, and most importantly, spread LOVE – a message needed now more than ever! Wear one, share one. Let ‘em know they’re loved. – Caitlin & John Stamos
In exclusive partnership with Caitlin and John Stamos. With this purchase, you participate in helping victims of child abuse. 100% of the Stamos family net proceeds from the St. Amos bracelet will be donated to CHILDHELP for the Prevention and Treatment of Child Abuse.
- Adjustable white bracelet cording which opens to 9.5" and closes to 6.25"
- Share the Love St. Amos Love Bracelet Set is handwoven in Medjugorje, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 8 rose gold-tone St. Amos medals and a "loved" tag
- Medals hand-cast in a sacred site in Italy
- On a card that is signed with a unique message from Caitlin and John Stamos.