Garment of Grace Petite Scapular Necklace by My Saint My Hero
GARMENT OF GRACE
What we choose to wear can say a lot about who we want to be. This medal is an image of the ancient scapular, a sign of God's devotion and an expression of one's devotion to Him.
“Let the scapular be your sign of consecration to the Immaculate Heart of Mary, which we are particularly urging in these perilous times.” —Pope Pius XII
- Two 1 cm silver or gold-tone rectangle scapular Sacred Heart of Jesus and our Blessed Mother Mary's monogram the Auspice Maria medals
- Dainty silver or gold-dipped 28" chain
- Medals designed by our Vatican Artist
- Medals hand-cast in a sacred site in Italy
- The Garment of Grace Petite Scapular Necklace is assembled in the U.S.A.
- This scapular necklace comes on an inspirational card