Benedictine Blessing Bracelet - Mixed Medals by My Saint My Hero
SAINT BENEDICT PROTECTION BRACELET
The Saint Benedict Bracelet is a reminder that God gives missions to people to make the world a better place, and one can fulfill that mission by using their hands.
In Christian tradition, the Benedictine cross is one of the Church’s most powerful signs of divine protection. It was created in the mid 600’s as a symbol of the spiritual truths that enabled St. Benedict and his many followers to resist evil and do good. “The Holy Cross be my Light,” is written in Latin on the front of the cross, which is used all over the world to help spread Christ’s Kingdom of love and light. Wear this ancient symbol to help protect the soul and loved ones from anything contrary to God’s love.
- Handwoven in Medjugorje, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Adjustable slipknot bracelet cording which opens to 9.5", closes to 6.25"
- 10 silver and gold-tone Benedictine Medals and a signature "blessed" tag (taupe comes with rose gold-tone medals)
- Medals hand-cast in a sacred site in Italy
- Benedictine Blessing Bracelets come on an inspirational card with the story of the Benedictine Medal the most powerful medal of protection