SAINT BENEDICT PROTECTION BRACELET
The Saint Benedict Bracelet is a reminder that God gives missions to people to make the world a better place, and one can fulfill that mission by using their hands.
In Christian tradition, the Benedictine cross is one of the Church’s most powerful signs of divine protection. It was created in the mid 600’s as a symbol of the spiritual truths that enabled St. Benedict and his many followers to resist evil and do good. “The Holy Cross be my Light,” is written in Latin on the front of the cross, which is used all over the world to help spread Christ’s Kingdom of love and light. Wear this ancient symbol to help protect the soul and loved ones from anything contrary to God’s love.
- The Blessing Bracelet for Him is sized larger than our other bracelets
- Adjustable slipknot black cording which opens to 11", closes to 7.25"
- This protection bracelet is handwoven in Medjugorje, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 10 silver tone Benedictine Medals and our signature "blessed" tag
- Medals hand-cast in Italy
- Men's Benedictine Blessing Bracelet comes on an inspirational card telling the story of the powerful protection of the Benedictine Medal