COLORFLO Bronzer Brush by Susan Posnick
Created by Susan after her own diagnosis of skin cancer, this is the sweat resistant and water resistant mineral makeup Bronzer you require, for healthy, beautiful skin, and natural sun protection in one. It creates an undetectable breathable barrier to screen out the harmful rays of the sun, blue light and environmental pollutants at the same time. Fight aging-lines as you warm your skin, shape your face, and protect yourself with titanium dioxide spf and zinc dioxide. It will not clog pores or irritate sensitive skin conditions – in fact, it is so pure and gentle it can be applied immediately after all surface skin treatments (like facials and gentle peels). Makeup Meets Medspa! This is why it is an all natural must-have to cover and calm redness and rashes, as well, rosacea, eczema and more. The refillable base and washable brush makes this brush better for you and for the environment. Each is hand-made by a fourth-generation art brush maker to ensure premium quality.
- 100% Vegan, Gluten free, Paraben free, Silicone free, and Cruelty free
- Proprietary vitamin and mineral complex is invisible and weightless on the skin, yet provides nourishment, excellent coverage and sun protection, making the skin look naturally sun kissed and flawless in seconds!
- Compact and portable- great for travel anywhere and everywhere- touch ups are a breeze
- Environmentally thoughtful
How to Apply COLORFLO Mineral Bronzer:
- REMOVE cap
- SLIDE plastic sleeve all the way down to expose brush hair
- TAP brush with the brush hair facing down on the fleshy part of the palm, or 'flick your wrist' until you see a product on the head of the brush
- MASSAGE onto face in a circular or sweeping motion using gentle pressure
- Repeat step 4 for additional coverage
- SLIDE sleeve 1/2 way up for more precise coverage, especially under eyes and around the nose.
***If the product stops flowing through brush hair, tap the bottom of the brush on a hard surface a few times.
See FAQ's for the proper way to care and wash the COLORFLO Bronzer brush