This naturally nourishing shea butter body balm helps deliver the best of the shea seed's moisturizing and soothing properties through thoughtful small-batch methods. Shea Yeleen shea butter is 100% natural and 100% chemical free.
- Excellent for all skin types, including normal, dry and sensitive skin
- Helps soften and leave skin nourished with essential fatty acids
- This product is vegan, free from mineral oils, artificial fragrances, gluten, fillers and unnatural preservatives
- It is noncomedogenic, made with 85% organic ingredients
- Size: 4.0z
How To Use:
- After a warm shower or bath, gently massage into your skin
- Use daily
- Butyrospermum parkii (shea butter), tocopherol (vitamin E), natural fragrance oils
Catalina and Mariana, lifelong friends from Monterrey, Mexico. Despite growing up just two blocks from each other, they now reside in different countries, with Catalina remaining in Mexico and Mariana settling in Austin, Texas. The geographical distance between them has ignited a shared passion: to bridge the gap between the US market and the rich tapestry of Mexican art they hold dear to their hearts. Their mission is to shine a spotlight on the abundant talent within their native Mexico and introduce it to an eager audience waiting to discover its beauty and creativity.
Everyday Shea Yeleen challenges the societal limitations put on African women by connecting the producers of this amazing skin care product directly to our customers. Through ethically sourcing shea butter, cooperative members have the financial resources to invest in household needs, education for their kids, and other income generating activities. We show that women, when given access to the right opportunities, can become respected leaders in their families and their communities. Our story has been featured in several media outlets including O, The Oprah Magazine, The Washington Post, The Huffington Post, Washington Business Journal, MSNBC, and CNBC Africa.