Queen Of The Night Throw Pillow by Folklore Las Ninas
Handmade Guatemalan threads for girls and women that help provide clean drinking water to children in Guatemala.
Bring the Folklore flair into any room. Created with artisan made textiles from Guatemala and stitched together by Gaia For Women refugees in Dallas TX.
- Made in collaboration with Dayme Walther Design and Gaia Empowered Women.
- Thread detail made by hand
- Fair traded labor
- Insert included
- Dimensions: 20'x20'
- Not intended for children under the age of 3. Decorative pillow only, not recommended for cribs.
- A portion of every purchase is donated to Ecofiltro Water for Life School Program. Shop and give back.
- Now accepting returns. Review return policy for details.
- Fabric is chemical free and made using minimal water and energy.
- Imperfections and pattern variations are normal due to the nature of the artisan made textiles. Each piece is truly unique.
- Spot clean