Large Mykonos Hard Shell Clutch by Larkin Lane
Channel the inner goddess with the Mykonos silk ikat clutch by Larkin Lane!
Why we love it:
- Those gorgeous colors!! Named for the beautiful island in Greece, the shades of blue in this ikat mimic those of the Mediterranean Sea.
- Chic shape and style- while small in size, it expands to fit all essentials!
- Carry as a clutch or switch it up with our detachable chain for hands-free convenience.
Made by silk ikat artisans who are masters of their craft. The craftsmanship of ikat has been handed down from generation to generation along the Silk Road. We work with a village in Uzbekistan where each family is responsible for -and are masters of- a specific part of the production process. It can take up to a month to weave a single yard of this fabric!
Saving textile traditions one fabulous outfit at a time! With your purchase, you are advocating for fair trade, helping preserve global crafts, and creating meaningful income for our artisan partners. Thank you!
Hand-loomed and hand-dyed silk ikat
Made in Uzbekistan
Colors: Royal Blue, Turquoise, Silver
• Beautifully Lined in a Coordinating Silk
• Includes detachable chain for hands-free convenience (crossbody)
Closure: Magnetic Closure
Dimensions: 10' x 4' accommodates a cellphone
Length of Detachable Chain: 47”
Perspective of Size: Fits your phone, keys, lipstick, and more
Cocktail convo tip! Pronunciation: EE-cot