Marielle Girl Dress in Steel Blue by Folklore Las Ninas
The Marielle is the Noelle adorned with a scalloped collar. This dress by Folklore Las Ninas features an A line bodice, flounce sleeves and a small side opening at the hem. Made with our foot-loomed textile and hand embroidered details. With tights and a cardigan this dress can be easily transformed into a cooler weather staple.
- Handmade in Guatemala
- Back button closure
- A portion of every purchase is donated to Ecofiltro Water for Life School Program. Shop and give back
- Fits ages 2Y-8Y
- Made with artisan made textile from Guatemala. Foot-loomed for 3 weeks to create a one of a kind pattern
- Fabric is chemical free, dye free, and made using minimal water and energy.
- Imperfections and pattern variations are normal due to the nature of the artisan made textiles. Each piece is truly unique.
- For a better care, we recommend hand wash
- Dry flat
- Steam iron