Margie Girl Dress in Thyme Flower by Folklore Las Ninas
Handmade Guatemalan threads for girls and women that help provide clean drinking water to children in Guatemala.
- ABOUT THE TEXTILES
The Margie dress by Folklore Las Ninas is a simple yet stylish A-line dress that features a functional side tie and a wrapped v-neck made with our lightweight fabric. This 100% handmade plaid print is a closet staple for your child this upcoming summer.
- Handmade in Guatemala
- Wooden button back closure
- Improved neckline for easy slip on
- A portion of every purchase is donated to Ecofiltro Water for Life School Program. Shop and give back
- Fits ages 2Y-12Y
- New length!
- Made with artisan made textile from Guatemala. Carefully tie-dyed and foot-loomed for 3 weeks to create a one of a kind pattern
- Fabric is chemical free, dye free, and made using minimal water and energy.
- Imperfections and pattern variations are normal due to the nature of the artisan made textiles. Each piece is truly unique.
- For a better care, we recommend hand wash
- Dry flat
- Steam iron