Cece Bubble in Sweetheart by Folklore Las Ninas
Handmade Guatemalan threads for girls and women that help provide clean drinking water to children in Guatemala.
This bubble by Folklore Las Nina sit's the perfect staple, stylish and easy to throw on. With tights and a long sleeve onesie this cutie can be easily transformed into a cooler weather staple.
- Handmade in Guatemala
- Button closure for diaper change
- Fits ages 0-24M
- A portion of every purchase is donated to Ecofiltro Water for Life School Program. Shop and give back
- Made with Guatemalan foot-loomed textiles. Carefully tie-dyed and woven for 3 weeks creating a unique pattern. Craftsmanship technique passed through generations.
- Fabric is chemical and made using minimal water and energy
- Imperfections and pattern variations are normal due to the nature of the artisan made textiles. Each piece is truly unique.
- For a better care, we recommend hand wash
- Dry flat
- Now accepting returns and exchanges!
- Sale items are not eligible for return