Folklore Las Ninas Large Bow in Chestnut by Folklore Las Ninas
Regular price $12.60 Sale price
Unit price per
Handmade threads for girls that help provide clean drinking water to children in Guatemala.
Add the perfect accessory to her favorite outfit with our sustainable bows!
- Handcrafted in Guatemala
- Made with fabric remnants to help reduce waste associated with our production
- 8' x 4.5'
- Attached to a right-sided alligator clip
- A portion of every purchase is donated to Ecofiltro Water for Life School Program. Shop and give back. Learn more
- Imperfections and pattern variations are normal due to the nature of the artisan made textiles. Each piece is truly unique
- Made with Guatemalan foot-loomed textile. Carefully loomed for 3 weeks to create a one-of-a-kind pattern. A craftsmanship passed on through generations
- Spot clean
- Now accepting returns and exchanges
- Bows are not eligible for refund just store credit