Adelaide Silk Ikat Cassie Clutch by Larkin Lane
What our clients are saying about the Cassie Clutch collection by Larkin Lane: 'It fits EVERYTHING I need, but is still sleek enough to be an evening bag!'
Why we love the Adelaide Cassie Clutch:
- 'Lavender's blue dilly dilly...' The prettiest shades of lavender and blue! Again, proving our point that subtle colors can make a strong statement.
- -The size is just right - roomy enough to fit your phone, sunglasses, keys, and credit cards, but slim enough to slide into your work tote for those after-hours cocktails or dinner dates.
- -Wear it with our removable cross-body strap for a more casual look, or keep it sleek and chic tucked under your arm as a clutch!
Made by silk ikat artisans who are masters of their craft. The craftsmanship of ikat has been handed down from generation to generation along the Silk Road. We work with a village in Uzbekistan where each family is responsible for -and are masters of- a specific part of the production process. It can take up to a month to weave a single yard of this fabric!
Saving textile traditions one fabulous outfit at a time! With your purchase, you are advocating for fair trade, helping preserve global crafts, and creating meaningful income for our artisan partners. Thank you!
Hand-loomed and Hand-dyed Silk Ikat
Made in Uzbekistan
Colors: French blue, Lavender, Silvery-white
• Beautifully lined in a coordinating fabric
• Includes detachable chain (gold finish) for hands-free convenience (crossbody)
Closure: Magnetic Closure
Dimensions: 12' x 5' x 2 accommodates a cellphone
Length of Detachable Chain: 47”
Perspective of Size: fits your phone, lipstick, keys and sunglasses